U haul Foam Sheets 12"x12"
U-Haul packing peanuts are a 100% biodegradable, plant-based packing solution. This loose fill packing material is ideal for protecting oddly shaped and fragile items like crystal vases, collectibles, glass figurines, and more. The flexible shape fills gaps in boxes to prevent shifting during transit and creates a layer of soft cushion around your items. Unlike Styrofoam peanuts, our packing peanuts are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and 100% compostable. U-Haul packing peanuts are also anti-static, perfect for packing electronic devices for moving and shipping. By choosing biodegradable packing peanuts over Styrofoam packing peanuts, U-Haul customers have kept over 7.7 million cubic feet of Styrofoam out of landfills (600,000 cubic feet per year).
- Minimum of 1.5 cubic feet of peanuts in each bag
- Product weight: 0.72 lbs.
- Nontoxic and reusable
- Dust free, anti-static and abrasion resistant
- Made from potato starch and corn starch
- 1 bag fills 1 U-Haul Small Moving Box
- Certified compostable in personal and commercial compost facilities
- Perfect for oddly shaped and fragile items
- Safe for the environment, people, and pets
- Lightweight for economical shipping
- Dissolves in water